Olivier Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that would be a great move for him if he can force his way into the team.

Unfortunately, from what I have heard he doesn't have the ability at the moment to start for a Serie A club.

Hopefully though he can prove me wrong and kickstart his career.

Confirmed on our site he's to spend two years at Genoa. If he's anywhere near the starting xi that is very promising.
Good luck to the lad.

Just signed a five year deal too. Club must rate him.

Confirmed on our site he's to spend two years at Genoa. If he's anywhere near the starting xi that is very promising.
Good luck to the lad.

He has the potential to be awesome but he could go the other way too. He needs to get more consistent but I'm glad we've tied him down to a 5 year deal.

Genoa seem to be a very good club for bringing through young players albeit other clubs players.

Good luck to the lad.

Yes, I was a little surprised by the 5 year contract as he didn't seem to have progressed that much from what I'd seen of him recently. Good luck to him at Genoa though, could just be a late developer.

Seems to be doing very well at Genoa according to LoveCity (City Watch). He has been rated at this stage the best of the junior players in Serie A.

You never can tell with young players in that they can bloom at different rates. He might be one such player, and we have him tied up to a long term contract so I really hope he continues to improve.

I saw 60 minutes of his first game for them (just the two so far) and i have to say, he did everything that he is capable of doing. He was strong, powerful, direct, positive. A real handful. What's let him down so far for the EDS has been his consistency. From Yaya to Joey Barton in a heartbeat. If he gets that consistency then we have a player. Encouragingly, he's seemingly thriving on the added responsibility so far. All reports are suggesting Fofana is doing very well for Bastia too - a lot more assured apparently, as opposed the erratic, nervy player he was at Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.