Olivier Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is his natural psoiton CDM , CM or CAM if he can learn the CM role well he could very well come back in a couple of years and become a very important first team member

This also puts the Pogba hype into context; Ntcham can go from being hit and miss for our u21s to starring in Serie A, and is by no means playing for the best team surrounded by the likes of Vidal and Pirlo, a luxury Pogba had.

not saying that ntcham is better than pogba, but you could probably make the argument that he has put in better performances in the league. got to say i'm more glad we didn't pay up for him with every passing week

After the bullshit the italian clubs put us through when negotiating i think we should fuck em over and help genoa with the likes of Ntcham and others. Stingy pricks enjoy getting fucked.

Okay wow I'm really bitter.

After the bullshit the italian clubs put us through when negotiating i think we should fuck em over and help genoa with the likes of Ntcham and others. Stingy pricks enjoy getting fucked.

Okay wow I'm really bitter.
don't blame you, they really are pricks

This also puts the Pogba hype into context; Ntcham can go from being hit and miss for our u21s to starring in Serie A, and is by no means playing for the best team surrounded by the likes of Vidal and Pirlo, a luxury Pogba had.

As much as I hate to say it, it also puts the rags decision to let Pogba go into context. No one was upset when Ntcham got sold because he'd been so hit and miss and didn't look like a future first teamer. Not that different from what SAF thought about Pogba.

Luckily, his contract didn't run out and we got a buyback in the sale.

As much as I hate to say it, it also puts the rags decision to let Pogba go into context. No one was upset when Ntcham got sold because he'd been so hit and miss and didn't look like a future first teamer. Not that different from what SAF thought about Pogba.

He's on a 2 year loan bud, we haven't sold him.

Edit: in fact he signed a new 5 year deal with us before he went.

He's not been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.