On a side note

Kinky

I promise not to swear (what with a last-gasp loss to WBA). I even will make my best effort to stay positive. Caicedo scoring for fun (albeit in two lost matches). Trillions of euros available to lure Kaka and Messi. Or whoever. Well, that was positive enough.

Sparky is a goner. Even if our overlords will give him gazzillions to burn during January - we ,must be REALISTIC. We are dragged in a relegation fight. No time to panic yet, even with our notorious history of self-destructive antics. But if we're fucked during the Boxing day hell, then I say do whatever it takes and get MON or Moyes ASAP. Triple their pay. Feed babies to them. Give away free booze. Whatever it takes. The relegation dogfight will be tough as never before this season (just look at the table!). But the mere thought of it all...

I'm off to get a couple of beers. Chances are I won't sleep well at all. Typical us. Typical City. Wooing Buffon and Villa. Having less points than fucking Stoke. Oh God. Give me patience.

Kinky said:
I promise not to swear (what with a last-gasp loss to WBA). I even will make my best effort to stay positive. Caicedo scoring for fun (albeit in two lost matches). Trillions of euros available to lure Kaka and Messi. Or whoever. Well, that was positive enough.

Sparky is a goner. Even if our overlords will give him gazzillions to burn during January - we ,must be REALISTIC. We are dragged in a relegation fight. No time to panic yet, even with our notorious history of self-destructive antics. But if we're fucked during the Boxing day hell, then I say do whatever it takes and get MON or Moyes ASAP. Triple their pay. Feed babies to them. Give away free booze. Whatever it takes. The relegation dogfight will be tough as never before this season (just look at the table!). But the mere thought of it all...

I'm off to get a couple of beers. Chances are I won't sleep well at all. Typical us. Typical City. Wooing Buffon and Villa. Having less points than fucking Stoke. Oh God. Give me patience.
watching robinio,kaka,villa,buffon,bellamy,santa, in the chamionship would be sereal in a daft sort of [I fancy that]sort of way---[slaps mysefl in face and tells myself to stop being daft]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.