On our way to a new period of dominance?

Could argue Chelsea are well on the way to some form of domestic dominance too. When they win the league this season they will have won the league TWICE since we last won it.

If we keep playing like we have since the New Year i'm not that arsed about winning everything. Great, entertaining, committed football and the odd title/trophy, happy days.

For me the more competitive the league is, the better.

If we keep playing like we have since the New Year i'm not that arsed about winning everything. Great, entertaining, committed football and the odd title/trophy, happy days.

For me the more competitive the league is, the better.

I'd love us to dominate and win as much as we can, especially with Sterling, Sané, Jesus, Kun, Silva and KDB smashing teams week after week with shed loads of goals.

I do think we are on the verge of something.... if this team could get the luck in the next few games against the top teams (we do deserve it) then even this season we could tip the balance with the team we have, the defence are good enough for us to win it, just like it has been good enough to get us into 2nd and the CL progress.

Next season and beyond Deffo we are set to dominate, more than ever before.

no. no team will dominate the league or cups. all the top teams are spending tones and its going to be a different winner more then likely, every year, from the top 6.

chelsea are the 'dominating' team, right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.