Once a Blue

It was pretty pathetic the abuse Kolorov used to get with fans making out he was crap when the reality is he was a top international player and we have probably not had a bad player for 10 years or more.

Great to see him in a top side and a champs lge semi final as a riposte to those who slated him. Well done lads and thanks for being part of our rich history.
Totally agree. A much better wing back than orthodox full back. It was a tough situation for him and Clichy. However, he's in the CL semis with every chance of progress given Liverpool's known defensive lapses.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...l/kolarov-and-dzeko-celebrate-citys-title-win

Apologies if there's already a thread on this, but great to see how much Kola and Bosnian Bob still love the club (despite the stick they got from some quarters). All 'we' and 'us'. Top men

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but replacing Edin with Bony was not a good move. Edin and Kola pretty obviously loved being in Manchester and it's great to see they are now Blues at heart. Hope they make it to the UCL final.

Lescott was on 5live's 606 a couple of weekends ago, and Hart phoned in, and the two of them both feel the same, it was all "we" from both of them, and it wouldn't be hard for Hart to feel a little bitter, but he clearly didn't. I guess that team will always have their hearts here after what they achieved together with Vinny and co, the numbers are dwindling slowly from that 2012 team, and it'll be a sad day when they have all gone.

I was fortunate enough to grab a few words with Kolorov in November when the whole Roma team were boarding their gate in Rome Fuimincino airport.

He definitely still talks fondly of City & was probably happy to speak to a city fan whilst the locals flocked to De Rossi & Nainggolan.

Unfortunately I couldn't grab Dzeko's attention since he had his headphones on & at the front of the queue.

It was pretty pathetic the abuse Kolorov used to get with fans making out he was crap when the reality is he was a top international player and we have probably not had a bad player for 10 years or more.

Great to see him in a top side and a champs lge semi final as a riposte to those who slated him. Well done lads and thanks for being part of our rich history.

Spot on mate. I think Kolarov and Edin are top people as well as very good servants to our Club

r224n4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.