Once a Blue

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Exeter Blue I am here, 16 Apr 2018 at 8:31 PM.

1. HarrytheBlue

HarrytheBlue

Totally agree. A much better wing back than orthodox full back. It was a tough situation for him and Clichy. However, he's in the CL semis with every chance of progress given Liverpool's known defensive lapses.

2. franksinatra

franksinatra

Yes true, I nearly went all out and described it as sad but held myself back.

3. Mike N

Mike N

Great Tweet from Darren Huckerby last night. Big praise for the fans.

4. OB1

OB1

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but replacing Edin with Bony was not a good move. Edin and Kola pretty obviously loved being in Manchester and it's great to see they are now Blues at heart. Hope they make it to the UCL final.

5. cleavers

cleavers

Lescott was on 5live's 606 a couple of weekends ago, and Hart phoned in, and the two of them both feel the same, it was all "we" from both of them, and it wouldn't be hard for Hart to feel a little bitter, but he clearly didn't. I guess that team will always have their hearts here after what they achieved together with Vinny and co, the numbers are dwindling slowly from that 2012 team, and it'll be a sad day when they have all gone.

6. hammersmithlad

hammersmithlad

I was fortunate enough to grab a few words with Kolorov in November when the whole Roma team were boarding their gate in Rome Fuimincino airport.

He definitely still talks fondly of City & was probably happy to speak to a city fan whilst the locals flocked to De Rossi & Nainggolan.

Unfortunately I couldn't grab Dzeko's attention since he had his headphones on & at the front of the queue.

7. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Spot on mate. I think Kolarov and Edin are top people as well as very good servants to our Club

8. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

9. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Never a fan of Kolarov on the pitch but his comments are class, as are those of big Ed, & I will be a Roma supporter for hopefully 3 games to come.