One Love Manchester Concert BBC 1 @ 7pm

kaz7

Ariana Grande's Manchester tribute concert will go ahead "loudly" and "with greater purpose" after Saturday's terror attack in London.

In a statement released on Sunday, Grande and Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said the tribute concert will be to "honour those lost" in both the Manchester and London's atrocities.

"After the events last night in London, and those in Manchester just two weeks ago, we feel a sense of responsibility to honour those lost, injured, and affected," he said.

"We plan to honour them with courage, bravery, and defiance in the face of fear," Braun added.

"Today's One Love Manchester benefit concert will not only continue, but will do so with greater purpose."

http://news.sky.com/story/one-love-...-greater-purpose-after-london-attack-10903835

Want to stick it out and watch it, but I'm barely interested in anyone that is playing. Get little mix on and that will do for me.
Haha, same. Not sure why I'm watching it. Probably because my missus is there with her mate.

Looks fantastic. Should be good for those who were there on the Monday.

On a side note, how is Gary Barlow 46. That bastard probably gets more attention now than he did when he was younger. It's not fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.