One Love Manchester Concert BBC 1 @ 7pm

My mate gave ariana grande a foot massage in Vegas a couple of years ago. Not relevant, but there you go

Get out noels arse.

Touched a nerve? Go buy an orange parka so you can be like Liam and say "as you were" every day if that makes you happy.

Noel doesn't have to defend himself. Both Liam and Noel support their own charities and do good work you won't know about. If Noel doesn't want to be in Manchester what problem have you got with that exactly?

If you want to talk about the Gallagher brothers then please do so in the thread that is dedicated to such,leave this one for showing some respect to the event and the cause.

Touched a nerve? Go buy an orange parka so you can be like Liam and say "as you were" every day if that makes you happy.

Noel doesn't have to defend himself. Both Liam and Noel support their own charities and do good work you won't know about. If Noel doesn't want to be in Manchester what problem have you got with that exactly?

I was joking mate.

If you want to talk about the Gallagher brothers then please do so in the thread that is dedicated to such,leave this one for showing some respect to the event and the cause.

See it now. Good to separate the two. :)
What a perfect show that was btw. Proud of all involved. Scooter Braun's speech was excellent.

Holy shit, just watched it (didn't realise it was on live tv last night). Truly amazing and inspirational how a woman of her years having gone through what happened a fortnight ago to organise something like that in such a short space of time. It rivals Band Aid! And what a voice too, I'd never even heard of her before. I absolutely hope she is given the keys to Manchester, she's an honorary Manc now.

Top marks to the other artists too, they've made this old sceptical twat a Belieber, a fan of Miley and Niall Horan and I never thought I'd say any of those things. Thought Gallagher's new solo song sounded top too.

Anyway, very emotional and a very proud Manc.

Miley Cirus was great and had my wife crying as did Ariana singing the last song. She's an absolute credit and great role model. Those pictures with the school a few pages up are beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.