One Love Manchester Concert BBC 1 @ 7pm

On that point what does our stadium hold for concerts. I was a little surprised the cricket ground was 50k but I suppose the pitch is massive and a whole end isn't taken up by the stage.
"Massive"?

giphy.gif

Been rewatching this today. What this 23 year old girl achieved in less than a week was remarkable. She brought the biggest names in music to manchester and put smiles on so many peoples faces. If I was in a city and a bomb went off, if never want to go back to that country, let alone 2 weeks later to that city.

Been rewatching this today. What this 23 year old girl achieved in less than a week was remarkable. She brought the biggest names in music to manchester and put smiles on so many peoples faces. If I was in a city and a bomb went off, if never want to go back to that country, let alone 2 weeks later to that city.

Definitely, for her to show up again.

I got the impression that Miley Cyrus had a lot to do with making it happen, and that Scooter producer chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.