One to Watch: George Glendon

Damocles

Administrator
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSR5F_iiNQ[/youtube]

Had a really good year so far and is doing particularly well in the Champions League. Excellent to see a City fan come through the ranks and if he makes the first team and breaks that record, it will be a great achievement for the club

Big fan of Glendon. He hopefully has a bit of growing to do over the next year but he'd benefited greatly from Evans loan spell, he's getting better and better. Very neat and tidy on the ball and an eye for the pass as you can see from the highlights. He can mix it off the ball and gets his share of goals too.

I always thought he had a bit more to his game than Evans did in the U18's, although Evans was physically stronger which helped him get noticed more.

I was very impressed by that interview. He takes tremendous pride in wearing the shirt. He is still young and when he fully matures he could be a very good player as a pro, and what an incredible achievement, being a local lad, if he could make the grade.

Is this lad related to Kevin who was on city's books in the late 70s/80s ? Remember him playing for Hyde. Great left foot.

Didn't realise it was him who ran on the pitch against Arsenal, if he makes it with us, that story will never leave him, ha. He looks to be a tidy player and a good lad, let's see!

George Glendon ‏@georgegleno · 15m15 minutes ago
Buzzing to have signed a new deal with @MCFC Delighted to be here for the future! #mcfc

I like George,he has a great attitude and is looking like he has the makings of a very decent midfield general.

Went to my school was in the year below. He's a very good player, was a lot better than George Evans at the time but quite small so probably why he hasn't gone out on loan just yet. Be great if he can make the first team as I believe he would be the first to play for the club at every age level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.