One to Watch: George Glendon

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Went to my school was in the year below. He's a very good player, was a lot better than George Evans at the time but quite small so probably why he hasn't gone out on loan just yet. Be great if he can make the first team as I believe he would be the first to play for the club at every age level.

He needs to step up a good few levels to get near our first team......however,at 19,he has time to develop.

I'm pretty confident a league one,maybe Championship,club would benefit if a loan could be arranged.
Also strange that he hasn't had more International recognition.

FantasyIreland said:

Could our young midfield general be on the bench tomorrow?

I reckon he has a chance of game time tomorrow actually because we only have Fernando, Milner and Lampard available to play in midfield and I can't see Lampard playing 90 minutes against Bayern.

Yep,and he could be just the tonic,he plays a similar game to Barry,and has a very calm head,so he shouldn't be too fazed.My concern lies with his physicality? can he hack it??

I'm hoping Fofana may also have trained today.

FantasyIreland said:
Yep,and he could be just the tonic,he plays a similar game to Barry,and has a very calm head,so he shouldn't be too fazed.My concern lies with his physicality? can he hack it??

I'm hoping Fofana may also have trained today.

I haven't see Fofana in the training pictures but I reckon the club see him more of an attacking central midfield rather than a deep lying midfielder, which is what we will need with Yaya and Fernandinho out.

Great news, well done George. Would be fantastic if he managed to make it with us, hopefully he can impress in pre-season and earn himself a decent loan move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.