Online Ticket Purchase with City

mayo31

What are the rules for buying tickets online with Friends and Family.

I have done it in the past and although I might not qualify myself I have bought tickets for my Friends and Family who do when I log on.

I have tried to do so again today for Watford and it is blanked out.

I rang the club who were willing to sell me the tickets so long as I paid the £2.50. I disputed this as I said it should be an online purchase. I was then told you now pay a booking fee online as well as over the phone.

I was then transferred to what is known as Supporter Services, where a rude woman awaited and got all shirty. We had an exchange and basically I hung up.

So it now transpires that online purchases have a booking fee (I know this is wrong as I have bought Brighton & Bournemouth) and Friends and Family can now not buy for their Friends and Family unless the logged on person also qualifies.

This club is getting better and better.

What are the rules for buying tickets online with Friends and Family.

I have done it in the past and although I might not qualify myself I have bought tickets for my Friends and Family who do when I log on.

I have tried to do so again today for Watford and it is blanked out.

I rang the club who were willing to sell me the tickets so long as I paid the £2.50. I disputed this as I said it should be an online purchase. I was then told you now pay a booking fee online as well as over the phone.

I was then transferred to what is known as Supporter Services, where a rude woman awaited and got all shirty. We had an exchange and basically I hung up.

So it now transpires that online purchases have a booking fee (I know this is wrong as I have bought Brighton & Bournemouth) and Friends and Family can now not buy for their Friends and Family unless the logged on person also qualifies.

This club is getting better and better.
£1.50 booking fee for non cityzens, when your buying for yourself if your a cityzen member there is no fee,if your friends and family are cityzens you shouldn't have to pay it, but if they aren't you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.