Only 2 more defeats this season...

blueshortshorts said:
I reckon we've only 2 premiership defeats on the horizon, Everton away and Spuds away..I honestly feel we'll go to OT and and get another win, let's face it the script is written again, awful away from home all season then we go and end their title hopes on 9th May..sweet.

Not sure what to expect from UEFA but am just enjoying the ride, a week on Thursday will be fantastic, can't wait.

Then put the feet up for a summer of spending.

I suggest the doom mongers Chill out a bit, and look forward to the next few months....it';s going to be fun!

When do City follow the script? We've not been able to remember our lines for the past 30 years.

is there any way 8th could get a spot or do we have to finish 7th and with the uefa cup for 8th to get into europe?

n_mcfc said:
blueshortshorts said:
I reckon we've only 2 premiership defeats on the horizon, Everton away and Spuds away..I honestly feel we'll go to OT and and get another win, let's face it the script is written again, awful away from home all season then we go and end their title hopes on 9th May..sweet.

Not sure what to expect from UEFA but am just enjoying the ride, a week on Thursday will be fantastic, can't wait.

Then put the feet up for a summer of spending.

I suggest the doom mongers Chill out a bit, and look forward to the next few months....it';s going to be fun!

When do City follow the script? We've not been able to remember our lines for the past 30 years.

There's a fukin SCRIPT! No one said this 35 years ago

I'm not bothered where we finish this year..honestly. Another UEFA spot would be nice, but looking at bigger picture, we'll soon be scrapping it out for CL places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.