Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only Chelsea and City still undefeated

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
It'll be us and Chelsea fighting for the title come April, with the others out of sight.

I'd bet everything I own that United will somehow be in the mix in April.

If they can keep RVP fit, they might be in the mix. If they can't, they won't.
Confidently this^

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
It'll be us and Chelsea fighting for the title come April, with the others out of sight.

I'd bet everything I own that United will somehow be in the mix in April.

If they can keep RVP fit, they might be in the mix. If they can't, they won't.

I think if they can keep Howard web and Foy injury free they have a better chance ;) tomorrow they will be a sending off and a penalty for the scum sky can't have em losing 3 games out of 7

Not bad considering we are a club in crisis :)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimharri said:
And there'll only be one left come 5 o'clock today after Norwich hammer Chelsea.

''Nurse; my medication. QUICKLY!''

Yer jinxed 'em, Jim. Garrido was up for a hat-trick before yer posted that!
man-hailing-a-cab.jpg

Think it will be between us, Chelsea, and them, though Chelsea host Liverpool and United before coming to the Etihad, so something will have to give.

Win our next game and its a decent start to the season. Lets keeping winning and try stay undefeated. We was awesome today

still don't think chelsea will be their come the end. they've only had one really difficult fixture so far , and anyone who watched the arsenal game would agree they were lucky to get the win that day

You can't rule out arsenal just yet. It was only a week ago they were unlucky not to get more against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.