Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only Chelsea and City still undefeated

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
It'll be us and Chelsea fighting for the title come April, with the others out of sight.

I'd bet everything I own that United will somehow be in the mix in April.

If they can keep RVP fit, they might be in the mix. If they can't, they won't.

Even if RVP picked up a season long injury tomorrow, all of a sudden Rooney would start banging them in. If he gets hit by a bus, Wellbeck will suddenly find himself in all the right positions averaging a goal a game. It's just how that shitty sell your soul to the devil club works. Fucking infuriating.

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
It'll be us and Chelsea fighting for the title come April, with the others out of sight.

For me it's more of keeping Vidic fit. Without him they're back to the defense that cost them last year.

adrianr said:
Pam said:
LoveCity said:

Even if RVP picked up a season long injury tomorrow, all of a sudden Rooney would start banging them in. If he gets hit by a bus, Wellbeck will suddenly find himself in all the right positions averaging a goal a game. It's just how that shitty sell your soul to the devil club works. Fucking infuriating.

Yep. When Rooney turned into a pub league player, Berbatov suddenly scored 30 goals. Berbatov was dropped, then Rooney started banging them in again.

United will be in the mix at the end of the season, I'm 99.9% sure of it. If all else fails, they will get a helping hand in the ways we know all about.

we will hopefully get 42 points

chesterbells said:
davymcfc said:
I think if it was us and Chelsea challenging then it won't be as stressful as last year. However I think united will be up there as well.

Yeah it would be great to be in a title scrap without them involved.

Can't tell you how much I hope this happens

Our main challengers, bought hard, mercenarys, nobody likes them, Balotelli at Chelsea in 5 years the new Drogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.