Opposition Crowds Applauding City

They will have been a load of day trippers with half& half scarves.
No right minded City fan would clap them ****s off regardless and vice versa.

I will never understand half & half scarves.
People who sell them must "laugh their socks off".

I feel like there should be some way of marking them as rags so they'll always have to carry the shame. Not like Inglourious Basterds where Brad Pitt would carve a scum crest in their forehead mind you, just something so we know.
no thats too much just the word Rag will do.

I've never felt the urge to buy one but neither have I ever been as bothered by them as some folks evidently are.
There's a strong hint of "you're enjoying it wrong" about it (and, in fairness I can see where people are coming from in that) but in the grand scheme of things, it's harmless enough.

spoke to a seller on bridge coming from the lowery , said i would have one if he cut the red bit off
he said he wished he could because he was a blue

I bought one at the Real Madrid game at our place. It went straight in my pocket and now hangs on my lads bed. I'm hoping when i am on the big concourse in the sky he might come across it and think of his silly old father who had the audacity to buy something so universally hated

I bought one at the Real Madrid game at our place. It went straight in my pocket and now hangs on my lads bed. I'm hoping when i am on the big concourse in the sky he might come across it and think of his silly old father who had the audacity to buy something so universally hated
he'll have flogged it on ebay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.