OS openday registering ?

I thought the same. It looks like nothing happens - there is no confirmation - but if there is no longer a 'register' button on the main screen your registration has worked and you just have to wait for the countdown to 1.30.

Eccles Blue said:
Why do they need your date of birth and mobile number? If you are too young/old do they bar you from watching?

No doubt they will do some 'marketing' - I put my home number in (as they already have that anyway) and it worked ok.

tried it again with no luck guess i am not watching it , pissed off that you need to register absolutly no need uther than giving them your details !!

nijinskybell said:
Eccles Blue said:
Why do they need your date of birth and mobile number? If you are too young/old do they bar you from watching?

No doubt they will do some 'marketing' - I put my home number in (as they already have that anyway) and it worked ok.

I didn't put in a telephone number at all and it worked fine, was just wondering why they needed it, but I get your reasoning and you are probably right. Maybe I should have put a different email and dob to see if I got different marketing, from the other times I have registered for things with them! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.