Oslo Bombing.

It's a sad day for Norway. As a Norwegian it's a very sad day for me personally as well :(

jesus. what have the norwegians ever done to rile terrorists? oslo would have been the last place i'd have expected anythng like this. hope there are no more casualties than have already been reported.

rassclot said:
jesus. what have the norwegians ever done to rile terrorists? oslo would have been the last place i'd have expected anythng like this. hope there are no more casualties than have already been reported.

Did they publish that cartoon or was that Denmark?

rassclot said:

is that sarcasm? Do you not remember the whole turmoil about the prophet mohamed cartoons. Typical nutjobs...

Johnsonontheleft said:
rassclot said:

Did they publish that cartoon or was that Denmark?

Denmark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.