Oslo Bombing.

The youth meeting was apparently attacked by a guy in police uniform with a handgun.

I'll reserve judgement on who is to blame untill we have facts.

Anyone could be responsible at the moment.It looks like the government building was the main target.Could be some nutter with a grudge against authority.It does seem odd that Norway is the target.

They are in Afghanistan yes but mainly teams doing reconstruction, albeit their equivelent of the sas is there.

Also they are involved in Libya some how.

I expected more of the BBC tbh, every question they are asking is focussed on trying to get people to shout "Muslim Fanatics" ok i know it probably is but still didn't expect that of the bbc.

Pigeonho said:
How pretty does Utoya Island look? Mad when shit like this happens in the least likely of places. Remember the Mali bombing in 2002? That was similar - completely unexpected.

This is Utøya yesterday.. Our prime minister is the fellow infront of the picture.
1246962537000_Jens_Stoltenberg_U_2698463728x1000r.jpg

This is what Utøya looks like.
http://www.auf.no/oppland/images/stories/utya.jpg<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm --<br /><br />They are reporting now, on NRK, that the bomb was probably a 100kg bomb. And that the Taliban are the most likely to know how to operate and manufacture this kinda of a weapon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.