Oumar Niasse charged by FA

Ric

Administrator
Becomes the first Premier League player ever to be charged with 'Successful Deception of a Match Official'. Deserved, to be fair, and a shocking decision from Anthony Taylor at the time.

The punishment probably won't fit the crime though, those 2 lost points could well send Palace down.

In all honesty I thought Vinny's was a red when I first saw it. I think it was only the fact that Stones was there that made it a yellow. Carroll should definitely have seen red for his antics as well.

Becomes the first Premier League player ever to be charged with 'Successful Deception of a Match Official'. Deserved, to be fair, and a shocking decision from Anthony Taylor at the time.

He did go down easy ric but for me it was a clear obstruction as he put his arm across the player without playing the ball if bog brush head would have done that to Jesus we would all be screaming blue murder.

In all honesty I thought Vinny's was a red when I first saw it. I think it was only the fact that Stones was there that made it a yellow. Carroll should definitely have seen red for his antics as well.
If the ref reviewed it with VAR at the time, he would still have only produced a yellow card. Red card for that challenge is a myth which is being banded about as a fact.

Show me a recent incident where a player has been sent off for such a challenge with another player in such close proximity and the attacking player so far from the goal !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.