OUR 2nd signing

Re: are 1st signing

quiet_riot said:
[quote="Moebius
Grammer police i know but jesus that is bad.

Oops![/quote]

Arse, well if you can't beat them :)

Re: are 2nd signing

Nasty said:
AGUERO from athletico madrid

awesome...

this has been the best shout lately lol... would love to see aguero come to coms

Re: are 2nd signing

jonny_h said:
Nasty said:
AGUERO from athletico madrid

awesome...

this has been the best shout lately lol... would love to see aguero come to coms
This kids gonna be the new Messi, lets get him now, he'll cost but no where near as much as if he was at a top european side, n i've watched him a few times he's pure natural class,

Re: are 1st signing

zeusbheld said:
sdavros said:
mcfc2607 said:
i dont think anyone knows who we are after not even the media, all the players we have meant to have gone for has been denied by there manager or the player. and said there have been no bids , anyone can link a managers old striker to the club. if you look at players kompany, berti and robinho the media did not have a sniff we were after them until we made official bids.

there are hundreads of players out there not just bellamy parker and cruz so i think are next signing is someone we are not expecting. hopefully someone world class.

i'd say it's wayne bridge. 100% nailed on mate. heard it from the horses mouth

i heard we're signing Robinho.

Link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.