Our attendance record is under threat

Liverpool also had almost 89,000 at Wembley this summer for the game with Barcelona, does that count too, then?

The record has always been home attendance outside of London and Glasgow between two domestic sides.

It's biggest ever home crowd in England including London.

Liverpool vs Barca was classed as a neutral venue.

It's biggest ever home crowd in England including London.

Liverpool vs Barca was classed as a neutral venue.[/QUOTE

It want matter what the crowd is. Our attendance was at our home stadium not a hired ground so it's still a record. Personally don't think they should be able to use Wembley as their own ground is still being used this season just a way to make more money teams not in the London don't have this option. Don't believe ant team should be able use the national,stadium just because it's suits both parties to make money from it, personally hope they get stuffed in the group games. when premier league teams in London redevelope or build new grounds why should have the benefit of being to use Wembley they should be made to,plan properly not with Wembley as a built in fail safe .

I always knew this record as "The largest attendance for a domestic football game outside of Wembley". Dont know why Scottish fixtures are being brought into it.

I always knew this record as "The largest attendance for a domestic football game outside of Wembley". Dont know why Scottish fixtures are being brought into it.

I always knew the record to be the highest attendance for a match outside Wembley, and that still stands.

Fantastic achievement from Spurs to sell out Wembley for a home game, fair play to them.

Doesn't Wembley get all the club Wembley hangers on etc????

Tourists, corps, club Wembley? Its not a home game really is it.

I'm sure breaking an attendance record (or not) will make up for losing infant of a huge crowd ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.