Our attendances

Were you at the game, mate? If so and you're suggesting there were loads of empties, where are you suggesting they were?

I was at the game and it's as full as I've ever seen it. I've got the game recorded in HD and can only find the odd single empty. If there's maybe an empty block that everyone has missed I'll check it out.

Was at the game and ground seemed as full as it's bean for a while, also was on the ticket website just before leaving for the match and there were only the odd seat scattered around the whole stadium so it's obviously a mistake. The attendance in the match day program for the dippers game will show the correct attendance a would imagine.

Some may say it doesn't matter but if it is an error, you'd think the club would want to rectify it as it just seems sloppy and unprofessional(and we don't need to add fuel to the emptihad bollocks, it will bring the average down also), not the image you want to be giving your fans or the wider public in general.

Some may say it doesn't matter but if it is an error, you'd think the club would want to rectify it as it just seems sloppy and unprofessional(and we don't need to add fuel to the emptihad bollocks, it will bring the average down also), not the image you want to be giving your fans or the wider public in general.

Has to be wrong, 46k season ticket holders and 3k away fans all full in their end, plus ticket sold on open sale, this doesn't make sense.

Has anyone got to the bottom of this yet?

Trying to buy 2 now for Liverpool, can't buy two together, just saying request can not be met.

Has anyone got to the bottom of this yet?

Trying to buy 2 now for Liverpool, can't buy two together, just saying request can not be met.
No. The Friday before the Everton game it was down to single seats. I think we were waiting for the official program.

I emailed them and got a generic reply which was useless. My reply to that ignored.

either a mistake or a new policy which they have not explained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.