Our attendances

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by gkmcfc, 22 Aug 2017.

1. wahablue

wahablue

1980'sThe Rag Trade,Miriam Karlin,shop steward must have been at today's game,3rd goal went in then"Everybody Out"was her cry.And away they went in their droves.Great Fans my Arse.

2. Shaelumstash

Shaelumstash

Absolutely no way in this world, or the next, that there was 5k less in the stadium against Everton. It's implausible.

If anything, there was more in the stadium against Everton.

Some strange mistake by the club, and it's curious that they've not rectified it.

3. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Maybe Bernard's confessed all to Khaldoon and they're trying to balance out the attendances for the last 50 years by stealth, like the soil in the Great Escape.

4. Shaelumstash

Shaelumstash

Haha! I was thinking maybe with the return to the round badge, some promising youth products coming through, a rise in far right nationalism, and now fudging the attendances, maybe the club feel the timing is all right to celebrate City in the 80s?

If we start seeing horse shit strewn down alley-ways and a sudden rise in car radios getting nicked, I could be on to something. Fingers crossed it means the navy blue socks are on the way back.

5. tonea2003

tonea2003

professional mancunian
    me too, no difference at all

6. drthingy

drthingy

My son was born that morning. I put it in the ticket exchange late at night but it didn't sell. Hope that's ok??? I've forgiven him for making me miss the game hopefully he continues to be a lucky omen !

7. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

With kick off being so early some people have Saturday morning committments, like school, they can't get out of. (One of my son's couldn't go with school match, but luckily a friend stepped in late to replace him.) Most season ticket holders can make the 3pm Saturday kick off no problem.

8. Bluep*ss

Bluep*ss

MOTD reports 54,172.............

9. manchester blue

manchester blue

Congratulations blue.

10. cibaman

cibaman

The bloke who sits next to me is never there for early kick offs. He's a regular at any other time and at a few aways so it's not a lack of commitment. Perhaps the club needs to look again at the ticket exchange to make it easier to fill up these seats