Our attendances

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by gkmcfc, 22 Aug 2017.

1. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

Woo Hooooooooooooo! (I'm small minded - this kind of thing really matters to me).

2. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Had a look;
    https://www.premierleague.com/match/22357

3. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Told ya. But it beggars belief that someone didn't do some sort of sense check and actually look before sending out an inaccurate figure.

4. Shaelumstash

Shaelumstash

Glad this has finally been sorted, been doing my head in as I've had a long running 'discussion' with some red friends over the accuracy of this attendance :-)

5. Maddog

Maddog

I've not read this whole thread but is the whole poor attendance thing at City a false media narrative. I watch all the games and it always looks full, but then I hear people talking about empty seats. Obviously some people leave early but that happens at all kind of stadiums in every sport around the world.

6. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

There are always empty seats scattered around the ground other than against the really big sides. Mainly ST who don't attend and don't pass ticket on. Family stand upper and east and west stand level 3 usually has a fair few.

7. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

Good to see it’s been corrected :)

8. Besteamintheland

Besteamintheland

Our ground just looks worse because of the sky blue seats ... you can litterally see 1 empty seat ... where as like arsenal or tbe swamp its much harder to notice .

9. Stretch

Stretch

So it's now been corrected, over a month after the match. And to think, Talkshite made a show on the back of this incorrect figure and the City bashing was in full flow. Now anybody who attended or even watched that game on TV would of 100% known it was full. It just shows the hatred for our club from these organisations.

10. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

It also shows the continuing incompetence of the club, despite all the money ploughed into it. Someone made a pretty fundamental mistake in a process that they have done hundreds of times before and no one thought to sense-check it.