Our attendances

Considering we will have had 4 home games in to weeks and last nights game was on telly the crowds we are getting are brilliant .10-15 years ago we could never have dreamed of regulary getting gates of 50.000 plus .

I thought it was a great attendance last night. Midweek matches will always be more difficult to fill so well
done to everyone that made the effort.

48,500 there last night

Was that the official attendance mate?

Regarding other Bluemooners comments, I agree we are getting very good crowds. The atmosphere has been good the last two games and the football has been even better.

I keep an eye on the Face Value tickets site and one issue is that families are finding it hard to get tickets together. I think part of the problem is that some season ticket holders buy cheap family tickets and don't go to that many games, meaning there are often just single tickets available for sale through the Club.

So you think the club should change maybe several hundread seats or thoudands to a different colour, all because it will look better on t.v?

Tbh I don't think its been bad this season. We keep winning and those seats will no longer be empty.

We shouldn't be too concerned like you say. For example, the Swamp has been packed once this season and that was for the Tugby Lesgue Grand Final

There's a couple of rows in block 207 (I think) that no matter how full, are rarely occupied. As the seats are all together this suggests that someone with more money than sense who is only interested in taking people to the big games has them, or a tout/ reseller has them and is getting no takers at an inflated price.

If you look carefully you will see rows of half a dozen or more empties in areas that are normally held by season card holders (yes I know it was a non sc game last night) but my point is the game may sell out but the touts/ resellers don't.

Would the club be in its right to errm... 'have a word' with people or companies holding multiple tickets and them not being used, when they more than likely engaged with these people willingly in the past?

48,520 was a decent crowd for a school night last night when those tickets aren't prepaid and it's people's choice for each cup scheme.

There is a vast following coming from Rotterdam for the Feyenord game so Blues might want to snap up now or risk being disappointed. I am touch with their Suppirters Club. I can see the Feyenord game selling out.

I think some of the visible "empty" seats may be a result of people moving to stand with their mates. There seem to be 4 or 5 extra people on my row in 118 which, being an advocate of standing I don't, personally, mind.

There's a couple of rows in block 207 (I think) that no matter how full, are rarely occupied. As the seats are all together this suggests that someone with more money than sense who is only interested in taking people to the big games has them, or a tout/ reseller has them and is getting no takers at an inflated price.

If you look carefully you will see rows of half a dozen or more empties in areas that are normally held by season card holders (yes I know it was a non sc game last night) but my point is the game may sell out but the touts/ resellers don't.

Would the club be in its right to errm... 'have a word' with people or companies holding multiple tickets and them not being used, when they more than likely engaged with these people willingly in the past?

48,520 was a decent crowd for a school night last night when those tickets aren't prepaid and it's people's choice for each cup scheme.
I sit in 207 and at times there were visible gaps, that's because some prefer to watch the game in the comfort of the bar than in the seat!
But it doesn't explain all the absences

I also think the price for a seat in there is ludicrously high for a one off ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.