Our attendances

Had a last minute change of plans , so i tried to get three seats together at 3pm and there was nowt available , so quite surprised there were 5,000 "empties" and not three seats together anywhere in the stadium , maybe the club could publish the official attendance and if BBC & Sky are incorrect , ask them for an explanation
It was packed apart from small amount t of empty seats in the corporate section in corner and in halfway line. I checked online ticket sales on Friday and there were other sine seats left. 54000 plus

Was definitely over 52/53k, felt fuller than normal, strange if the club have declared this amount too, absolutely 100% there was well over 50k.

BBC Sport.(Mediacity, Salford Quays)

Fake News
Misinformation.
Fabrication.
Agenda.
Lies.
Etc.

I am in SS1 and everywhere looked full from my viewpoint.

I'm in SS1 too and I agree. Save for a few in the corporate section, there were very few no-shows. Even the much maligned family stand had hardly any empties which I found surprising with it being August and plenty of families being on holiday, etc. That said, a lot of those empties in the North Stand in the past have tended to be chunks of seats leading many of us to think that various groups are getting complimentaries and not always using them so maybe City have clamped down a bit on that this season.

As for the Everton end having empty seats, I can't explain that one because there is no way that they wouldn't have sold their allocation. They might not be the best vocally but Everton always take great numbers away.

wondered watching in the US, 5k empty seats? I hope not

No chance. I was here and I could only see a few in the corporate. No way there was 5k empty seats.

It looked a lot fuller than last year with more season ticket holders there.

Tier 3 south was even packed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.