Our attendances

Night games are almost a no no for me now due to the totally inadequate transport system for a City the size of Manchester. I live in Altrincham and I can get back to the centre of there usually ok but then unless I want to pay for a taxi home or walk 20-30 minutes in usually crap weather and risk being mugged I am knackered. The last local bus used to be 23:30 but is now 22;30 and with 20:00 kick off times I have no chance of making that. Even 19:30 kick off times would be pushing it.
Should be no problem getting to and from Altrincham, run every 6/12 mins, football specials and the last tram from Piccadilly Gardens is 23.49. Easy peasey.

I would go for an 80K stadium with cheep seats, i.e. £15/20 in the top end tiers. £30 on the sides.
Singing section full lower Tier behind the goal £15. Lower & second Tier on the sides priced as today.

Night games are almost a no no for me now due to the totally inadequate transport system for a City the size of Manchester. I live in Altrincham and I can get back to the centre of there usually ok but then unless I want to pay for a taxi home or walk 20-30 minutes in usually crap weather and risk being mugged I am knackered. The last local bus used to be 23:30 but is now 22;30 and with 20:00 kick off times I have no chance of making that. Even 19:30 kick off times would be pushing it.

There are some mean streets out there. Especially in Alty.I should not venture out after Dark. Lol

There are some mean streets out there. Especially in Alty.I should not venture out after Dark. Lol

I actually grew up in Benchill Wythenshawe mate and spent 42 years in the navy so I am no stranger to mean streets believe me! Altrincham has it's fair share of crime like anywhere these days and walking home alone for a couple of miles at night isn't something I particularly want to do, not only for the safety aspect but it is miserable in shit weather.

Should be no problem getting to and from Altrincham, run every 6/12 mins, football specials and the last tram from Piccadilly Gardens is 23.49. Easy peasey.

As I mentioned the getting to Altrincham centre isn't the problem it is getting home from there with a non existent bus service after 22:30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.