Our ball boys

Reductio ad absurdum time is it? No-one's blaming the ball boys for our results, just making the point that they are very slow recycling the ball, which in turn doesn't always help the team maintain attacking momentum, and that observation is completely correct. There aren't enough of them and those that we do have retrieve the ball with all the verve of pallbearers on diazepam

Sorry I'm not a Harry Potter fan so not sure which spell you're referring to in the first line.
Momentum should be dictated by the players not the ball boys tho If you have a problem with the amount of ball boys we have at the ground maybe you should write to the club about it instead of slagging off the ones we have as in your last line

Sorry I'm not a Harry Potter fan so not sure which spell you're referring to in the first line.
Momentum should be dictated by the players not the ball boys tho If you have a problem with the amount of ball boys we have at the ground maybe you should write to the club about it instead of slagging off the ones we have as in your last line

It's the Harry Potter spell that turns you into a fucking idiot

I think we should look at having ball boy handlers equipped with cattle prods to encourage them to move quickly when necessary.

Reductio ad absurdum time is it? No-one's blaming the ball boys for our results, just making the point that they are very slow recycling the ball, which in turn doesn't always help the team maintain attacking momentum, and that observation is completely correct. There aren't enough of them and those that we do have retrieve the ball with all the verve of pallbearers on diazepam

Spot on Exeter; OP makes a reasonable point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.