Our ball boys

I asked one why you sat down when you should be getting the ball he said if I stand up the showsec stewards will chuck me out

We spend a £billion and still look iffy. Maybe better BBs would be that elusive part of the jigsaw

Pep says he spoke to a ball boy yesterday because "the ball boys were slow, everybody was slow", and he wanted to speed up the game.

Sat in block 305 yesterday. Did anyone see the ball boy place the ball on the palm of his hand and hold it out for the Crystal Palace player who wouldn't take it from him. I think it was the 2nd half and it seemed to me that the ball boy was just teasing the player.

I absolutely LOVE that Pep said something. Maybe people will now understand that the ballboys can help the team to play well, instead of just dishing out abuse to anyone that suggests they can do better. People have been banging this drum for years, long before Pep. We need everything to be at a high tempo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.