Our ball boys

Sat in block 305 yesterday. Did anyone see the ball boy place the ball on the palm of his hand and hold it out for the Crystal Palace player who wouldn't take it from him. I think it was the 2nd half and it seemed to me that the ball boy was just teasing the player.
I was in 242 yesterday, and I spotted that. He'll probably get a bollocking for that. I also wonder why the ball boys are Sat behind the advertising boards, instead of having to hurdle over the boards to get the ball; it must slow them up, shirley? Probably something to do with them not blocking the adverts at a guess.

They need proper intensive training so they are ultra efficient like the ballboys at Wimbledon tennis

About time he said something to them, they've been fucking useless for years.

It's been done for years in Spain, home team winning near end of match ball boys go missing, team losing ball is back in seconds. England just not up to all the subtleties involved in football.

Been saying for a while the Premier League needs to introduce a multi-ball system, get the ball in play longer, too many teams abusing the clock and refs doing nothing about it. Hennessey was doing it from minute 1, first goal kick ball boy gave him the ball and he kicked it behind the goal and walked round to take it.

Don't know how they'd get around the ball boys 'changing tactics' to favour the position the home team is in...fines, neutral ball boys...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.