Our best/worst overseas signing(s)?

Cant believe nobody has mentioned Georgi Kinkladze, the man was a genius, if a little erratic. However when he was on his game he makes david silva look positively pedestrian.

Just to remind you how good he was:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySt1VxllM7U
I think we now know a certain poster's new username!

i don't have to watch the video
i was a regular both home and away in the three seasons that he managed to get us relegated, now that's a fact

and so was i. if you read what i said ..."when he was on his game"
You should read this .. others agree with me:
1 ) Silva
2) Bernabia
3) Kinkladze
4) Goater
5) Trautman

quote on Kinkladze:
he 95/96 season was a bleak time to watch the Blues, yet Kinkladze shone like a beacon through the dross that was being served up at the time. Some of his solo effort goals need to be watched several times to be assured that no computer trickery has been adopted. One particular effort against Southampton is still a revelation, even after all these years. Just watch the end product when you are convinced that a shot is forthcoming. No way. A sublime chip over goalkeeper Dave Beasant puts the icing on the cake.

and caughtoffside.com say he was number 20 of 25 of the best ever premier league foreign player.

so i guess the world is wrong and your right. you sure your not a closet scum supporter in disguise lol (joke)

Last edited:
i don't have to watch the video
i was a regular both home and away in the three seasons that he managed to get us relegated, now that's a fact
He actually was in the team that got us relegated twice.
He was a very good player mind in a awful team.
But not on the same pedestal as Silva by a country mile.

Obvious choices of little Dave, Yaya, Vincent or Sergio, but its Ali B for me, free, and provided some great entertainment in his time with us, an amazing under the radar signing by Keegan. Uwe and the Goat get a mentions for providing great value for money also.

Worst Vuoso has to be up there in the shit value for money stakes with Jo and Samaras. For overall shiteness its Corradi who gets the nod for me, although there are a lot of others who could easily be argued as just as shite, like Frontzeck, Sommeil, Allsopp et al

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.