Our Defence

To be fair before the red Salah got in and behind a few times. This isn't a suggestion we are shit at the back or it costs us it is simply we can be got at. We beat Napoli yes whilst conceding three goals to them in two games and they missed a penalty so yeah our defence can be got at.......
I don't doubt we can be got at, but so can everyone else's. If you go back over the goals we have conceded this season and look at how many were down to individual 'non-pressured' mistakes, the stats start to look even more impressive than they already do.

To be fair before the red Salah got in and behind a few times. This isn't a suggestion we are shit at the back or it costs us it is simply we can be got at. We beat Napoli yes whilst conceding three goals to them in two games and they missed a penalty so yeah our defence can be got at.......

He got in once from out wide, we weren’t opened up any more that day than when Palace played us for example at our place. Every team will get a chance or so against any opposition at some point. We defend from the front first which is why we’re so successful.

I'm not saying that he's not a twat, because he is. But he's said worse about that lot I bet. But either way, I couldn't give a flying turd, because we got Sane and Arsenal are a fucking laughing stock. Onwards n upwards.
Exactly chief, fuck him

Where have I said we are solid. My point is that our defenders will look more error prone because of our high line, when an error is made we are exposed as opposed to a team with a defensive mindset when errors are made they're bailed out by the tactics providing cover for them.

Apologies for questioning your opinion btw.
Also known as a parked bus.

Anyone still think I was on a wum that our defence can be “got at”
Are you normal going from thread to thread crowing that you have been right previously and celebrating us losing? Go to bed you oddball

Only Liverpool can wreak havoc on our defence. Losing only to Liverpool all year means more titles.

More seriously, of course our defence can be got at. Any defence can.

Isn’t the shit I got on here though. We have possession we don’t concede. We don’t have it against teams that press like Liverpool and we will.

Are you normal going from thread to thread crowing that you have been right previously and celebrating us losing? Go to bed you oddball

Do you think I deserved abuse when I was right? I wis I was wrong but I’m not bitter or deluded so probably why I can look at us without being biased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.