Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Don't need a LB this season but all fullbacks over 30 next season so both will need replacements coming in sooner rather than later. Ricardo Rodriguez is a good player and a good age, Wolfsburg seem really accommodating to us buying their players too so it would be sorted in a jiffy..

Don't need a LB this season but all fullbacks over 30 next season so both will need replacements coming in sooner rather than later. Ricardo Rodriguez is a good player and a good age, Wolfsburg seem really accommodating to us buying their players too so it would be sorted in a jiffy..
Start now so we can have him for the 2017/2018 season.

AK has really stepped up his game. The amount of ground he covered on Saturday was phenomenal and I thought he epitomised the way the whole team closed down watford. Reminded me of the way Dortmund played against us. Clichy's always looks nervous and often turns down the opportunity to cross the ball whereas Kolorov is busting a gut to do exactly that.

Get Jordi Alba next year, stick half a stone of weight on him and he would handle it over here, class up and down fullback.

Pains me to see Kolarov doing so well cos I can't stand the bloke, but if it's good for the team then so be it. I'd love Clichy to hit form and get back in that team, he reads the game so well defensively.

Get Jordi Alba next year, stick half a stone of weight on him and he would handle it over here, class up and down fullback.

Pains me to see Kolarov doing so well cos I can't stand the bloke, but if it's good for the team then so be it. I'd love Clichy to hit form and get back in that team, he reads the game so well defensively.

Why the hell would it pain you to see a city player doing well!? Christ, some blues will literally moan about anything

I cant stand him either but him playing well certainly doesn't pain me.

Why the hell would it pain you to see a city player doing well!? Christ, some blues will literally moan about anything

I cant stand him either but him playing well certainly doesn't pain me.

Suppose you lads didn't see him offering Blues out in front of the south stand, last day of the 12/13 season on the lap of honour.

He was woeful that year and some people let him know about it. In my opinion, doing a cutthroat gesture to your own paying fans no matter what they say to you, is bang out of order.

Fucking weird, it pains you to see Aleks doing well? Fucking hell

Suppose you lads didn't see him offering Blues out in front of the south stand, last day of the 12/13 season on the lap of honour.

He was woeful that year and some people let him know about it. In my opinion, doing a cutthroat gesture to your own paying fans no matter what they say to you, is bang out of order.

If you're happy to dish it out, be prepared to get it back. You honestly think paying for a seat gives you the right to abuse a player and he has no right to react to it?

WTF is this?! It pains me to see Kolarov doing well? Are you for real? You can't stand him? Why, was he a good friend of yours and let you down in anyway? You know him personally? Oh, wait, you feel offended because Kolarov is a typical Serbian being sentimental and proud, because he felt he was wrongly abused by his own fans and reacted to the twats who felt it was better not to support a City-player?
And how in any statistics over the last few years is Clichy a better LB than Kolarov? As you know we play very offensive and there is hardly a better LB around with a better cross, freekick and scoring abillity than Kolarov. Maybe it's time for you to get a grip and start supporting who is wearing a Citytop. It pains me ... feck me.

As for Jordi Alba, he beats Kolarov when it comes to diving and act like a crying baby. Alba's acting and moaning is what pains me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.