Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Jose Luis Gaya would be the player i would go all out for next summer. wonderfully gifted wing back at a perfect age for us.

Riccardo Rodriguez to replace Kolarov. Even better than Kola offensivly and apart from Kola he's good defensive. I'd take him over any other LB every day of the week.

A shout could be made for Coentrao as he is not getting his time at Madrid and has looked solid the handful of times I've seen him play. Rodriguez from Wolfsburg is a player I admire , every time i have seen him he has impressed me defensively ( only watched him last season so cannot comment on current). His ability to defend in 1 vs 1 effectively is a major factor in the modern game , something kolraov and clichy (less so) struggle with.

A shout could be made for Coentrao as he is not getting his time at Madrid and has looked solid the handful of times I've seen him play. Rodriguez from Wolfsburg is a player I admire , every time i have seen him he has impressed me defensively ( only watched him last season so cannot comment on current). His ability to defend in 1 vs 1 effectively is a major factor in the modern game , something kolraov and clichy (less so) struggle with.

coentrao joined AS Monaco on loan + buy option I think

As much as Kolarov has improved I think next summer would be the right time to move him on. Offensively he's invaluable to us at times but defensively he is sometimes questionable (not knocking him just his style of play).

Ricardo Rodriguez would be an ideal replacement for him. Similar style of player but much younger.

As much as Kolarov has improved I think next summer would be the right time to move him on. Offensively he's invaluable to us at times but defensively he is sometimes questionable (not knocking him just his style of play).

Ricardo Rodriguez would be an ideal replacement for him. Similar style of player but much younger.
klaus-allofs.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.