Our PR department and the media

Its nailed on certainty that pre match tomorrow the pundits and commentators will bang on about City's defence. It's been going on for months. I have 2 questions (A) when will the lazy journalists/pundits/commentators do some unique work of their own and stop parroting the nonsense of others? And (B) if these are too stupid to do their own research why has our PR department not spoon fed them with a few facts to help their sluggish brains arrive at the truth? The media promoted myth should have been stopped a long time ago. Yes the way City play their exciting football they leave the opposition with more chances than any other team do. So the defence looks vulnerable, which it is relative to many clubs in the EPL . However, City have the 4th best record in the EPL for goals against. In simple terms there are 16 teams in the league who have let more goals in than City. Do we hear constant comments from tv pundits about them (most of them ex rags). No we don't because its not part of the agenda to clarify the true stats.

Spot on mate , Liverpool's defence as let more goals in, in the league than us, but never hear anything in the media about that !

Been said a million times before on here. Ban them 1 by 1. We don't have to give them a seat at the Etihad.

As a club we don't need the Daily Fail.

Last night there were 9 articles about United and Rashford in the Daily Fail. Another magical European night, etc.

We're in the FA Cup semi-final and all the Daily Fail report on was unsold tickets, and a made up bullshit story about Pep not being happy with the atmosphere at the Etihad.

As many have already stated, FA Cup semi-final weekend and derby week, and the Rag tops bang on cue are starting their bullshit stories about the cub and the fans again. Time after time, season after season.....

The f***ers know exactly what they are doing, while pampering to their darling Rags.(and Arsenal)

Well let's start tomorrow by smashing the Arsenal.....will shut the dickheads up for a bit ...until Thursday when we smash those horrible ****s

For years / months/weeks/days we have had negative press about anything & everything .this week it has been an onslaught not just against the club but against working class football fans who choose to pay for the eletrick or the morgage or for food instead of spending a good proportion of there wages to watch a football match .MCFC should be ashamed that not once they clarified the situation or stuck up for the fans .The media plus the Manchester Evening News should be embarrased they have fanned the fuel to stick the boot in to some of the most pasionate and loyal fans in the world .when we were in the old second &third division we got over 30.000 to every home game and took thousands all over the country to away games .now we get 54.000 for every home game we get vilified in the press because we have a few hundred tickets left with 3 days of sales to go .not once did the Press Department or the MEN stand up for us Nor is there a press release we have sold out .shame on them..Now then the game against Chelsea and Spurs we saw loads of empty seats and with 15 min to go we saw the Spurs fans leave like it wa a fire drill .i doubt for one minute they will get ridicled cled like we did .but even if they did am sure there PR department would stick up for them.Come on City get a grip

The parts of the commentary I actually listened to during the Cfc v Haringey semi, it was clear who the commentator preferred to win. CFC can get the double this season but their achievements will never reach the media heights that a Dipper, Rag, Arse or Haringey double would. We aren't the only ones who get shit piled upon shite from the press and tv.

For years / months/weeks/days we have had negative press about anything & everything .this week it has been an onslaught not just against the club but against working class football fans who choose to pay for the eletrick or the morgage or for food instead of spending a good proportion of there wages to watch a football match .MCFC should be ashamed that not once they clarified the situation or stuck up for the fans .The media plus the Manchester Evening News should be embarrased they have fanned the fuel to stick the boot in to some of the most pasionate and loyal fans in the world .when we were in the old second &third division we got over 30.000 to every home game and took thousands all over the country to away games .now we get 54.000 for every home game we get vilified in the press because we have a few hundred tickets left with 3 days of sales to go .not once did the Press Department or the MEN stand up for us Nor is there a press release we have sold out .shame on them..Now then the game against Chelsea and Spurs we saw loads of empty seats and with 15 min to go we saw the Spurs fans leave like it wa a fire drill .i doubt for one minute they will get ridicled cled like we did .but even if they did am sure there PR department would stick up for them.Come on City get a grip

Hi cyberblue. I think our press people did clarify the ticket sales position. Keegan wanted to hammer us having read on here that we'd only sold 20k of tickets when we'd really sold 30k. If our own fans are going to feed the press damaging stories it is difficult for a press office to counter that. We need an all in it together / siege mentality.

Hi cyberblue. I think our press people did clarify the ticket sales position. Keegan wanted to hammer us having read on here that we'd only sold 20k of tickets when we'd really sold 30k. If our own fans are going to feed the press damaging stories it is difficult for a press office to counter that. We need an all in it together / siege mentality.
I have not heard seen or read anything from the press dept to counter the slagging off we got

S
novcep.png

I wonder of they will sweep this under the carpet as well the disrespectful pricks. Deleted fairly quickly so cannot claim they didn't realise it would cause offense. They really are turning into a scumbag media outlet in line with the SUN.
They'll definitely get away with this one as they don't accept 3rd party complaints

According to the OS we have sold out our allocation for the semi final. Considering the publicity I would have thought that City would have made more of it than listing it in that silly City Now side strip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.