Our PR department and the media

Watched MCWFC yesterday and the commentary team were beside themselves that Birmingham were annihilated. They wanted the Laws rewritten so that the Brummie goal was worth four at the time it went in. I fancy they all traipsed home rather down in the dumps.

Sue Smith, fountain of knowledge of all things female football was going for a Birmingham win 1-0 well before the game kicked off. Wishful thinking - think it and the wish might come true. The whole FemaleDipperArseReadingBirminghamYeovilMeedya were desperate for us to get turned over. As a City fan yer couldn't help but be delighted that the girls saved their best performance of the season for a showpiece like that and stuff it to desperate hacks and hackettes!

And how the press loved Manuel. So much so that after his haul of two trophies in his first year he won MotY hands down. Oh, wait a mo, didn't Pulis win it that year for coming a plucky eighth

And how the press loved Manuel. So much so that after his haul of two trophies in his first year he won MotY hands down. Oh, wait a mo, didn't Pulis win it that year for coming a plucky eighth

Pulis reached the dizzy heights of 11th with Palace that season. They were considerably closer to a relegation place than they were to the rags in 7th place.

Not sure if this is a piss take or not?

Certainly looks like it to me. The joke seems to be that zabba looks pissed off in the photo, and the hilarious gag appears to be that he is pissed off that he has received a city season ticket.

Certainly looks like it to me. The joke seems to be that zabba looks pissed off in the photo, and the hilarious gag appears to be that he is pissed off that he has received a city season ticket.
They just can't help themselves.

The Rag appointed BBC Sport Social Media Editor is being paid a shit load of money for a job which essentially boils down to collectively w**king off the Rag's whilst slyly taking the piss out of City at every possible opportunity. The job was advertised at Pay Grade 10D, which in 2014 equated to between £39,649 and £62,744

They miss the point that it is a symbolic gesture by the club, like an honourary life member. Haters gonna hate, Zaba knows how much he is loved and thats all that matters really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.