Our support between now and the end of the season.

W W

worsleyweb

Thinking of the lads being kicked to bits today, the situation with sane, Silva, vinny and stones struggling to get his confidence back .

We could be on the verge of an unprecedented season.

I just hope we can show even greater support these next few weeks and show the lads how much we appreciate the effort they are putting in. The season has been relentless and punishing and I think the lads need an extra 12th man. I am thinking like half time in that stoke game back in 99! That was almost spiritual and we need skemtijg similar now in my opinion.

Come on - let’s all up our efforts. Starting Wednesday! Great support today by the way.

Spot on Worsleyweb.

There are going to be a number of close games and the 12th man could make all the difference

Yip need to get behind the team even more now as posted above we will have games where it’s touch and go,our supporters can make that difference to helping the team get through games ..

Thinking of the lads being kicked to bits today, the situation with sane, Silva, vinny and stones struggling to get his confidence back .

I just hope we can show even greater support these next few weeks and show the lads how much we appreciate the effort they are putting in. The season has been relentless and punishing and I think the lads need an extra 12th man. I am thinking like half time in that stoke game back in 99! That was almost spiritual and we need skemtijg similar now in my opinion.

Come on - let’s all up our efforts. Starting Wednesday! Great support today by the way.

WW, why don't you bring a big fuck off drum on Wednesday to get the atmosphere going

I just hope we can show even greater support these next few weeks and show the lads how much we appreciate the effort they are putting in. The season has been relentless and punishing and I think the lads need an extra 12th man. I am thinking like half time in that stoke game back in 99! That was almost spiritual and we need {skemtijgsimilar} now in my opinion.

Your Scandinavian and I claim my £5.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.