Ousmane Dembélé

We play 4-2-3-1, there are 3 attacking midfielders play behind the striker Aguero

We don't need two wingers, we just need 1 & two attacking creative midfielders like ( Silva, KDB & Nasri )

Actually we have our best games when we play without wingers ( without Sterling or Navas)

That is true for the next 3 days only.

We play 4-2-3-1, there are 3 attacking midfielders play behind the striker Aguero

We don't need two wingers, we just need 1 & two attacking creative midfielders like ( Silva, KDB & Nasri )

Actually we have our best games when we play without wingers ( without Sterling or Navas)
Can you give me a few examples of those best games?

Love you Dax. True die hard. Little off topic but let me ask you this. Do you you rate navas?
I appreciate what he brings. For us he should be a backup, sure. But when he gets on his effort is 2nd to none. So I love that. The crossing is a. Sore spot. But unlike most of the others on the team, he actually works on his weakness. He'd pass more into the box rather than cross and added more pullbacks to his game. Sure the actual crossing is still mostly shit :) Love the guy.

In a way, he is a throw back to the City of the 90s and early 2000. Before we started having all round great players like David, Aguero, Komps and Yaya. An incomplete player who works his butt off. What's there not to like.

I don't remember and I might be wrong, but I think we can create more chances if we have Silva, KDB & Nasri playing behind Aguero.
When all at their peaks, you are right. But unfortunately we never had that this season. Which says a lot about how unfortunate this season has been. Don't think all 4 have taken the field at the same time this season.

However, from a tactical stand point, Navas, DeBryune, Sterling (assuming the early season confident version and not the post injury sissy version) behind Aguero will be a dangerous counter punching team.

Our best form was with both speedsters and an in form Silva in the middle. I'd you Swap Silva for an inform DeBryune, you also add goals to Silva's assists. Now add the charging style of the Ferns behind them and this is a good counter attacking team.

Better yet, for those who like Kante, substitute Kante for Fernando, Gundogan/Dihno in the other CM position, Sterling on the left and Ghezzal on the right. We'd have one hell of a counter attacking team.

Laporte
Vrsaljko
Kante
Gundogan
Ghezzal

I wouldn't like the style as much, but we'd pretty much have the most talented Leicester team ever :)

When all at their peaks, you are right. But unfortunately we never had that this season. Which says a lot about how unfortunate this season has been. Don't think all 4 have taken the field at the same time this season.

However, from a tactical stand point, Navas, DeBryune, Sterling (assuming the early season confident version and not the post injury sissy version) behind Aguero will be a dangerous counter punching team.

Our best form was with both speedsters and an in form Silva in the middle. I'd you Swap Silva for an inform DeBryune, you also add goals to Silva's assists. Now add the charging style of the Ferns behind them and this is a good counter attacking team.

Better yet, for those who like Kante, substitute Kante for Fernando, Gundogan/Dihno in the other CM position, Sterling on the left and Ghezzal on the right. We'd have one hell of a counter attacking team.

Laporte
Vrsaljko
Kante
Gundogan
Ghezzal

I wouldn't like the style as much, but we'd pretty much have the most talented Leicester team ever :)

You know leaps and bounds more than I do about the game but you are not correct in the Leicester statement. I asked if you rated Navas (I think he's pure and total shit on the attacking half). Mahrez and Kante are the whole key to the squad. Vardy is key as well, but he comes in third for me in importance. Counter attacking is about being able to take the ball and then finish in the few perfect opportunities you get each game. That's why Leicester were so deadly. Clinical and extremely potent. Mahrez is a million times the player that Navas is in this role...(very confused why you rate him). Navas might be the least clinical winger I've seen in my short history of watching the game (6 years only, die hard for sure though, but that's why I'll always concede to you guys). If you counter attack and that's your core....you have to be absolutely deadly and Navas is not it...at all. Honestly, I can't even stomach watching Navas play. His workrate is cool but GD his best asset is he tracks back. Awesome, real valuable (joking, even though I love his workrate). Literally the worst weak footed player I've ever seen. Negative value finishing(understatement)...slow in decision making...crossing is suspect (not a lot there for him to be fair). He's literally pure shit IMO. Little off topic but I needed to rant on Navas and maybe even proved wrong but seriously I despise Navas. Maybe you can tell me how I'm wrong here but I can't see how anybody can vouch for this guy other than his work rate.

You know leaps and bounds more than I do about the game but you are not correct in the Leicester statement. I asked if you rated Navas (I think he's pure and total shit on the attacking half). Mahrez and Kante are the whole key to the squad. Vardy is key as well, but he comes in third for me in importance. Counter attacking is about being able to take the ball and then finish in the few perfect opportunities you get each game. That's why Leicester were so deadly. Clinical and extremely potent. Mahrez is a million times the player that Navas is in this role...(very confused why you rate him). Navas might be the least clinical winger I've seen in my short history of watching the game (6 years only, die hard for sure though, but that's why I'll always concede to you guys). If you counter attack and that's your core....you have to be absolutely deadly and Navas is not it...at all. Honestly, I can't even stomach watching Navas play. His workrate is cool but GD his best asset is he tracks back. Awesome, real valuable (joking, even though I love his workrate). Literally the worst weak footed player I've ever seen. Negative value finishing(understatement)...slow in decision making...crossing is suspect (not a lot there for him to be fair). He's literally pure shit IMO. Little off topic but I needed to rant on Navas and maybe even proved wrong but seriously I despise Navas. Maybe you can tell me how I'm wrong here but I can't see how anybody can vouch for this guy other than his work rate.
I think you read my post wrong. I said for those who like Kante, I assume you are one of them, we could create the best Leicester type team by recruiting the 6 players I had listed

Kante= Kante
Gundogan>. Drinkwater
Vrsaljko> Simpson (hopefully. Haven't watched much of Sime. So guessing here based on YouTube and stats.
Laporte> Huth
Ghezzal ( not Navas) is a Mahrez clone.

I think you read my post wrong. I said for those who like Kante, I assume you are one of them, we could create the best Leicester type team by recruiting the 6 players I had listed

Kante= Kante
Gundogan>. Drinkwater
Vrsaljko> Simpson (hopefully. Haven't watched much of Sime. So guessing here based on YouTube and stats.
Laporte> Huth
Ghezzal ( not Navas) is a Mahrez clone.

To be honest I just wanted a spot to bash Navas :(. The point of my post was to point out his complete ineptitude going forward and shout out how important a cool/clinical/lights out finisher is on the wing and how important a beast ball winner is to a counter attacking team.

Now sure about this Ghezzal guy but Mahrez and Kante were literally perfect. Maybe it's just my American attacking/offense oriented mindset but if we're playing one up top isn't goal scoring threats outside imperative?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.