Ousmane Dembélé

Why would you think that?
Probably cause Pellegrini took Sterling's dribble out of him. He barely takes on people now (compared to his Liverpool days). Now I'm not sure if it's Pellegrini's instruction or not, but since he's the manager I'm going to assume that it was.

Noticed that too. Better shooting boots though. I suspect hell pass it more if playing with better players. Some of the ones he passed off weren't taken advantage of.
That's true, his teammates did miss a lot of chances. Reminds me of that Gundogan highlight video where he laid out some amazing passes for his teammates and some were even put on a silver platter but they cannot finish for the life of them. Never saw so many misses in one video.

Why would you think that?

Yeah because of changes in Sterling's game since being here, he completed 93/139 take-ons last season in 35 appearances which was second most in the league to Hazard.
This season he's completed 39/73 take-ons in 26 appearances this season. Currently 27th most in the league.

My dream is to shag Cheryl Cole but we don't always get what we want.

On a serious note I think a lot of people dream about Barca, but does Barca dream about them?
The Spanish press (specifically Sport) have apparently said today that Barca are making him a priority signing and will put him in the first team next season if/when they get him.

Apparently we could get him for under 10M. That's some amazing low risk investment that we could make here. At worst, he'll be on par with Navas.

Apparently we could get him for under 10M. That's some amazing low risk investment that we could make here. At worst, he'll be on par with Navas.

Cheaper than what we paid for Rodwell.

But it doesn't make sense to sell the best young player in the league for this amount !

I thought they will ask for +30 Million

Cheaper than what we paid for Rodwell.

But it doesn't make sense to sell the best young player in the league for this amount !

I thought they will ask for +30 Million
European clubs are mad with release clauses though, there could be one for CL clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.