Ousmane Dembélé

He is. Yeah, that interview was legendary. I know what should be asked first in the club video if he signs)

His dribbling reminds of Pele's, isn't it? Uses the same little tricks with changing of the leading foot. Ronaldo de Lima also loved it, hence the comparisons with Pele at the dawn of his career. But both were right-footed, Dembele takes it to another level.

He's so smooth and a joy to watch. I feel bad for Pep. I really do. You watch Ousmane play and dream of him in the squad but you need Sanchez too as the finishing has so much validity to our needs. It's brutal because you want AS, OD, and KM but you have GJ, LS, and Raz :( as well as that other striker that's past it.

This is how it feels to be city, eh?

Not sure if this is a Clarkie but he's 20.
Edit ah you meant Sterling, I was referring to Dembele sorry!

No worries man. I've been accused of doing Clarkies since my very first post. I refuse to look up what it means out of spite! Apparently I've done double and tripple clarkies but hell If I know.

I know what is clarkie but the original thread is removed, that's shame, never head a chance to read it.

His dribbling and control are un-fucking-real. Him and Mbappe playing for France for the next 12-15 years...

Dembele was apparently unhappy about Tuchel's sacking so it would not surprise me if hes not settled at BVB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.