Ousmane Dembélé

but I like this thing of everyone demanding 150 million from Barca for every random player after they sold Neymar. It's great.

I can't understand why Barca didn't play ball with PSG when it was obvious Neymar was leaving. If they did their negotiating in private they may have agreed fees before the Neymar deal was done. Instead they're like Liverpool post Torres having to massively overpay.

you think he's worth that? or they will get close to that price?
I don't really know mate. In general I think a player is worth what somebody is willing to pay, there is no such thing as a "correct" or reasonable price.
I talked about moral high ground because Dortmund hasn't left any opportunities to say how mad PSG and City are to be destroying the transfer marked and so on. I am sure you know the usual bullshit. I find it somewhat hypocritical to then be demanding astronomical fees, if they have such a problem with the transfer fees in general. I actually like Dortmund as a club, but not their chairman Watzke. He is a ****.

but I like this thing of everyone demanding 150 million from Barca for every random player after they sold Neymar. It's great.
That is a good point. They might end up blowing almost all of the Neymar money on one transfer. I hope they do.

I don't really know mate. In general I think a player is worth what somebody is willing to pay, there is no such thing as a "correct" or reasonable price.
I talked about moral high ground because Dortmund hasn't left any opportunities to say how mad PSG and City are to be destroying the transfer marked and so on. I am sure you know the usual bullshit. I find it somewhat hypocritical to then be demanding astronomical fees, if they have such a problem with the transfer fees in general. I actually like Dortmund as a club, but not their chairman Watzke. He is a ****.

He is one of Dortmunds best players / most promising..have they also let Mor go? they are leaving themselves with not much time if they want to replace Dembele, feel sorry for Auba, Dortmund seem like the Tottenham of Germany. Chairman is a bit of a dick when it comes to negotiating.

He is one of Dortmunds best players / most promising..have they also let Mor go? they are leaving themselves with not much time if they want to replace Dembele, feel sorry for Auba, Dortmund seem like the Tottenham of Germany. Chairman is a bit of a dick when it comes to negotiating.
Yes I agree, Dembele was very good last season for Dortmund. Mor however wasn't, so letting him go is not a loss for Dortmund. Not sure is the Tottenham analogy is quite right. In Germany Dortmund is the 2nd strongest club financially, only Bayern beats them. Dortmund shops around the rest of the Bundesliga without feeling bad about it. They bought Dahoud from Gladbach and Maximillian Phillip from Freiburg this season already, so no real need to feel sorry for them in my humble opinion. Tottenham is in a worse position I think as there are more clubs in the Premier League who can offer their players higher wages.

Yes I agree, Dembele was very good last season for Dortmund. Mor however wasn't, so letting him go is not a loss for Dortmund. Not sure is the Tottenham analogy is quite right. In Germany Dortmund is the 2nd strongest club financially, only Bayern beats them. Dortmund shops around the rest of the Bundesliga without feeling bad about it. They bought Dahoud from Gladbach and Maximillian Phillip from Freiburg this season already, so no real need to feel sorry for them in my humble opinion. Tottenham is in a worse position I think as there are more clubs in the Premier League who can offer their players higher wages.

Yes of course, in the way of Spurs I meant as their owner is difficult as you say to deal with, was any deals close for Aubameyang this summer? understandable Dortmund want to keep their best players. Hope they make Barca pay whats needed because of the Neymar situation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.