Ousmane Dembélé

Well what on earth are you basing Dembele being twice the player on then? Neymar was at Santos when he was Dembele's age. You are actually bewildering.

On goal scoring and overall game. Then as you always do when you have nothing, you just resort to deriding the opposing views as stupid. Grow up

I'm basing it on the performances I've seen, you're basing your argument on shite goal stats from non comparable situations.

Nice response. Had enough time to come up with an argument other than goals in the brazilian league?

Okay it's my opinion via watching them.. Which literally all you've based your entire argument on via which you think entitles you to call my views stupid. Well you say it's from watching them both at the same age, which is just a load of bollocks and a cop out excuse as you have nothing.. You just said I think Dembele(Who you thought was 19) is twice the player Neymar was at his age and any other opinion is wrong because they can't be compared as Neymar didn't play in a "proper" league yet you are comparing them at that age. You're a gift man, keep on doing you.

Just repeating myself in different ways to drill it into your head.

Plus what's wrong with the Brazillian league? Pretty sure many world class players have come from it.

Okay it's my opinion via watching them.. Which literally all you've based your entire argument on via which you think entitles you to call my views stupid. Well you say it's from watching them both at the same age, which is just a load of bollocks and a cop out excuse as you have nothing.. You just said I think Dembele(Who you thought was 19) is twice the player Neymar was at his age and any other opinion is wrong because they can't be compared as Neymar didn't play in a "proper" league yet you are comparing them at that age. You're a gift man, keep on doing you.

Just repeating myself in different ways to drill it into your head.

Plus what's wrong with the Brazillian league? Pretty sure many world class players have come from it.

Your argument was stupid, basing it on goals is stupid, if you'd said you disagreed I wouldn't have pulled you up for making such a shit point.

And the Brazilian league is completely shit, which is why every decent brazilian is out of there before they're out of their teens. Plenty of world class African players, they don't play in Africa though do they?

Your argument was stupid, basing it on goals is stupid, if you'd said you disagreed I wouldn't have pulled you up for making such a shit point.

And the Brazilian league is completely shit, which is why every decent brazilian is out of there before they're out of their teens. Plenty of world class African players, they don't play in Africa though do they?

Wasnt based on goals though, merely used them as part of saying there's nothing in Dembeles locker that isn't or wasn't in Neymars. Goals is just something Neymar has that Dembele doesn't.
You said nothing to back-up your claim that Dembele is better other than saying it's from what you watched. And havent gone into any details of what you watched to make your claim. Then have the fucking gall to act like do as if your opinion is gospel, that you don't have to back-up anything you say and how most of the time you revert to borderline bullying..try to drive home your "opinions" as facts by trying to make anyone opposing you side of the argument as stupid via shit like "you'll be comparing Neymar to Tierney next" like what the fuck is that based on. Fucking live on the internet try hard.

They leave for the money not the football.

You love an argument you do...
HAHAHAHAHA

That's fuckin hilarious. You just keep digging.

He is right to some degree...

No he's not, Brazilian players definitely leave for the football, anyone that's good enough. Completely embarrassing to suggest otherwise.

Love how some people speak with such authority. How do you know this for certain? You speak to many Brazilian footballers? I suspect it is rather just your opinion. And 'embarrassing' haha do me a favour. Funny you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.