out of your depth hughes!!!!!!

blackie35

the man is simply not up to the task and is massively out of his depth,he can`t motivate the players,organise the players,he plays them out of there natural positions,against wba at corners players didnt know who was marking who,the keeper continually humped it down the pitch,basic stuff that even at sunday league level you can`t do,in the derby he played richards at right back even though zabletta was fit?kompany at centre back?ireland wide left?shauny into centre midfield? then in the second halve when it was to late he brought zabletta on and moved players back to there natural positions,richard dunne who has been player of the year for the last 4 seasons and who is a very good player,has under hughes been dreadful! micah richards is another one,a decent manager gets the best out of his players and gets them playing for him,please hughes go now!

And i thought this thread would be about Leslie not being able to swim and having to wear bright orange armbands if he went anywhere near the deep end.Must be the badger on his head forcing him under.

Last season we were atrocious after xmas. Even before that I think we were relatively lucky to win at home to Derby, United, Reading, Sunderland, Birmingham, Villa. We were beat 6-0 at Chelsea, 8-1 at Boro, 2-1 at Shef U in cup no no matter what we thought of Sven when Hughes took us over we were shit but had some players on the day who could perform. We will never win anything with Dunne, Hart, Ball, Fernandes, Elano, Vassell, Caicedo, Benjani, Hughes has bought

Kompany - class
Swp - class
Zabaleta - good
Bridge - should be excellent

Ben Haim - Not good enough
Jo - not his buy

Robinho - amazing

So let him have the January window to get more good buys in then judge him. Who seriously can we replce him with ? Mourinho wont come here

i am not a hughes fan but he needs to stay during january as without him here we will sign no-one and things could get worse. we need to keep him here during january then assess his job afterwards

Bit bored now of all these 'out of depth' threads now

Just use the other 50 or so in use please!! Ur not original now in posting the same stuff over and over again...

Hart

Zaba
Bridge
Richards
Kompany

SWP
Johnson
Ireland
Petrov

Robinho
Sturridge

When we are all fit we have a good young side with loads of quality on the bench too, we need to give the youngsters more responsibility and let the senior players bring them on and do their thing, for me if Studge dosn't play more he will be off and he is going to be a star player in this league, play him up top with Robinho and he will do the biz, alright I know Petrov and Johnno are in there and they haven't played this season, not Hughes fault but buying in say a Parker and Bellamy type player will not take us to the promised land, if anything it will lose us the Weiss and Sturidge players, we have enough quality, we need to get on the practice ground at Carrington and blend them into a side.

I recommend you check the number of posts by any poster here, before you consider any kind of thoughtful response. It seems to me some of our 'neighbours' from Stretford are stirring things a little. They'll obviously stop at nothing to put a spanner in the works. Bless em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.