Outgoing player fees

The ones we sell aren't the ones that everybody is after. The ones clubs are after we do not sell. It's typical for being a buying club that we (still) are.

Sometimes it's better to let a contract run out due to the salary of the player that leaves very little suitors.
Or we do business like we have been doing with Unal just now.

We really need to try and offload a few to China if we want to double our money from sales though ...

Would anyone like to speculate on fees for those players we will sell who are still in contract?
Obviously, there's a huge saving on wages with several first team squad members already gone but there's potential for significant transfer fees too hopefully.
Unal - already gone for 12 million
Hart- a decent fee from an English club, hopefully around 20 million
Nari - again, should be able to command around 20 million
Kelechi - is 18 million the fee for him to West Ham?
Nolito - hopefully around 8 million, probably back to Spain.

Am I missing any other decent fees we could get? I really hope Patrick Roberts isn't sold.
Both Nolito and Nasri have huge salaries that don't correspond to their current abilities. I'm afraid we'll be forced to loan them out till the end of contracts. Maybe even partially sponsoring the wages.

Some people on here have been on the crack pipe.

Players are not valued based on what we paid for them. They are based on there performance level (and potential) adjusted by the wages they are on. Bony is a liability.

We would take magic beans in exchange for Bony.
Would they really need to be magic?

I wonder if Monaco would be interested in Mangala. I don't think any of their central defenders are particularly great, and they should have a lot of money to spend this summer.

If Begovic is £15 million, Hart should be every inch of that and more. He's still England number 1 and a very good age.
I would put Fernando in the Cleverley bracket, so we should expect £8-£10 million.
Mooy has had an excellent season. Easily £12 million. Look what Spurs have just got for Bentalab.
Iheanacho if going is worth £25 million in today's market. A goal getting striker at his age is a premium.
Unal, well that deal sounds all but done. £12 million.
Mangala, had a good end to his season, we greatly over paid for him, but he's a good defender and would be a snip at his age at £16-£18 million.
Nolito is well thought of in Spain, £6-£7 million would be about right.

Nasri, Bony & Delph I see loans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.