Over 40's five a side footy. Thurs near the Etihad

bluespana

Stuck inside of Mottram with the City Blues again.
Looking for a few more City fans who are looking to get some exercise. Most of the lads were in the Eurofit programme at City and want to carry on training. We get from 8+ players every week (at the Tennis/Footy Centre behind the club shop) but we need a few more committed souls. It goes from 6-7pm for ten weeks and the cost is £33, or if you think you can't make it every week, it's 3 quid per session. The football is not too competitive but the lads are a good laugh.

The first day is Thurs. 27 October at 6pm. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can give you more info.

If I was nearer id fancy that.

Hope you get the numbers up.

Looking for a few more City fans who are looking to get some exercise. Most of the lads were in the Eurofit programme at City and want to carry on training. We get from 8+ players every week (at the Tennis/Footy Centre behind the club shop) but we need a few more committed souls. It goes from 6-7pm for ten weeks and the cost is £33, or if you think you can't make it every week, it's 3 quid per session. The football is not too competitive but the lads are a good laugh.

The first day is Thurs. 27 October at 6pm. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can give you more info.

I think our kids going down as he was on the first phase of the Eurofit. I'm on the next block which starts in January.

We started last October and finished with the final weigh in a few weeks back. We've been playing five-a-side since April. You're welcome to join anytime Eurofit program is off.

Thanks for the offer, will see what January brings. I had my weigh in the other week as part of the control group. Got my vouchers as well.

What's the Eurofit programme,some info please.
Eurofit is a fitness programme that uses a device called Sitfit that measures your steps and time sitting down. The University of Glasgow, in conjunction with City and 5 other teams in the Prem and many teams in other countries are running it. It's one night for 12 (10?) weeks. Last time it was one group on Mondays and one on Thurs. You have to be overweight and over 30 to get in the programme, so it's for a select group of 'athletes'. You get measured at the beginning then after the sessions are finished and then after one year. Participants are randomly selected.

I hate that term 'overweight' as my Dr with a figure like Johnny Vegas is telling me I'm overweight yet my fat % is minimal.
Some bullshit BMI index says I need to lose weight, lol...
Muscle weighs more than fat.

Good luck finding players, seems the club could promote this kind of thing more to get our ever aging fanbase more active and healthier (somebody's gotta pay for those hospitality seats) haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.