Over Crowding at Tram Stops

Phil Meup

things are gonna change - I can feel it!!!!
Wonder when some proper queueing will be introduced at Piccadilly Gardens tram stop on match days? Might be useful, before someone is seriously hurt.
Yesterday, there was lots of pushing & shoving when the tram pulled in, & a few people getting agitated. Some jobsworth shouting 'let them get off first' from the back isn't really organisation.
It won't happen. Needs a bit of thought.

Wonder when some proper queueing will be introduced at Piccadilly Gardens tram stop on match days? Might be useful, before someone is seriously hurt.
Yesterday, there was lots of pushing & shoving when the tram pulled in, & a few people getting agitated. Some jobsworth shouting 'let them get off first' from the back isn't really organisation.
It won't happen. Needs a bit of thought.

you wanna see rush hour on the Bury line.

The erosion of British society. Look at these lads with thousands of Nazis at their back and they're still queuing:

3f6dad58d68a4947b09048d30b108e4d.jpg

(Dunkirk)

Unfortunately queuing wont solve it, it's down to complete breakdown of manners being tought and encouraged and a lack of social skills, try getting a bus anyday anywhere it's like a scrum to get on first I get to a bus stop if 3 people are there before me I get on after them, most people don't and then don't get me started on the cunts that drop the free metro on the floor instead of putting it back.
I like the bts aystem in bangkok, every platform has a get on and get off direction on the platform and a guard which if you step over the wrong lines they whistle to get back in the right place.
And I am sure there is a transit system somewhere (might be japan) where they have a platform on either side one for getting on and one for getting off though maybe not practical here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.