Over the Bluemoon...

Happy days Mr Stoner.
Are we having a Cellar naming session ?
You could select the best three and hand them to your daughter for her kind evaluation and persusal.
Using a big book of names from the library can sometimes be fraught with difficulty due to information overload.

The older names are very much coming back in vogue
I have been watching the Vikings on Amazon TV recently .
I would like to suggest a incredibly pretty girls name and that is Freya.

The name Freya is a Scandinavian baby's name.
In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Freya is Lady.
Derived from the name of Freyja, the Norse goddess of love and fertility and mythological wife of Odin.

After taking on-board your sage advice, the little beauty is going to be named 'Gracie'.

After taking on-board your sage advice, the little beauty is going to be named 'Gracie'.

Close enough and very pretty.
You were wise to appease the gods even if Odins wifes name was not suitable on this splendid occation.
In Latin the meaning of the name Gracie is favour and blessing.
The three mythological Graces were nature goddesses.
Aglaia: (brilliance) Thalia (flowering) and Euphrosyne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck mate. Can't praise N Manchester natal unit highly enough.

My little girl came on Friday 05/05 at 15:15 weighing 5lbs 15oz which was absolutely crazy and she is perfect ! The best feeling ever and to top it off me and my Dad put £20 together so £40 on city to win 5-0 because of the uncanny date/time & weight at 18/1 !!! The most perfect weekend

My little girl came on Friday 05/05 at 15:15 weighing 5lbs 15oz which was absolutely crazy and she is perfect ! The best feeling ever and to top it off me and my Dad put £20 together so £40 on city to win 5-0 because of the uncanny date/time & weight at 18/1 !!! The most perfect weekend

Many congratulations, you have some truly wonderful times ahead.

Fantastic news mate, really pleased for you. Bet your Dad's buzzing as well. You'll defo have to call her Dave..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.