keith lemon
robbie williams
broccolli
westworld
bier keller
tattoo sleeves
lesbians

Gyms. -
People regularly it seems refer to the gym when they want to get in shape/health kick and its become a "Route One" option for these personal goals yet people don't realise they'd burn more calories walking to the fucking gym in the first place to sign up.
Gyms are Not needed (unless of course you want to bodybuild, Perve on girls your daughters age)

I get what you mean but i seem to be able to focus better when at the gym. I've tried going for runs on the street etc. but i just get bored, even though it would save me £30 a month!

A recent long walk over hills and climbing walls and gates, ducking under bastard branches with jaggy bits. Standing in shit as you trip in a divot, not quite clearing a small stream, wind blowing your face off. Fingers curling up and going black, feeling totally fucked then the added agony of knowing you have to repeat it all the way back, like some fucking hellish Groundhog Day.

But worse, much worse, at least that bellushi **** got to eat a big platter of cakes and learned to play the piano.

If my hands hadn't been wracked with frozen agony, somebody who suggested it and smiled the whole way there and back would no longer be with us.

Seemingly we are going to make this a regular thing.

Alien abduction and the associated and inevitable arse probing seems a better option right now. :(

I get what you mean but i seem to be able to focus better when at the gym. I've tried going for runs on the street etc. but i just get bored, even though it would save me £30 a month!
Fair enough. Some people need the classroom in order to study.
I really struggle doing cardio in the gym and find it very boring.
Much prefer outdoors, getting piss wet through and covered in mud.

Gyms have their place I just feel if the person genuinely wanted to get healthier they'd stand in their front rooms skipping and actually learn how to make healthier meals in the kitchen.
*Excluding disabled people in this as say a Gyms Swimming pool is superb for someone in a wheelchair, and PT's helping people with Learning Difficulties.

Don't get me wrong I go to the gym myself but only to perve on women (and pose in the mirror myself haha)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.