Owen Coyle resigns as Blackburn manager

Nice guy Tony Mowbray.
A good friend did a long interview with him yesterday and couldn't speak highly enough of him in how sound he was and how he came across. Whether that translates into results who knows, but for those saying he is miserable and uninspiring probably only see what he is like in front of the press, and considering what we think of the press is that any suprise. I think he will probably do ok for them until the Venkys decide to pot him. The Venkys have utterly ruined that club.

A good friend did a long interview with him yesterday and couldn't speak highly enough of him in how sound he was and how he came across. Whether that translates into results who knows, but for those saying he is miserable and uninspiring probably only see what he is like in front of the press, and considering what we think of the press is that any suprise. I think he will probably do ok for them until the Venkys decide to pot him. The Venkys have utterly ruined that club.

I wrote in the piss with him on holiday a couple of years back. Totally down to earth fella. His dad was a north east scaffolder and hard as nails and he has no time for flashy footballers who did not apprecIte the fans etc. He actually did a good job first season at Coventry and then the rug was pulled from him. Can only talk as I found him and that was first clas. He worked with joe royal and willy at Ipswich when he first got into coaching.

Also he went through tough times loosing his wife to cancer.

I wrote in the piss with him on holiday a couple of years back. Totally down to earth fella. His dad was a north east scaffolder and hard as nails and he has no time for flashy footballers who did not apprecIte the fans etc. He actually did a good job first season at Coventry and then the rug was pulled from him. Can only talk as I found him and that was first clas. He worked with joe royal and willy at Ipswich when he first got into coaching.

Also he went through tough times loosing his wife to cancer.
Yes that's exactly how my mate described him and in terms of Blackburn is exactly what they need with only a handful of games to save them from oblivion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.