Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack

Of course I agree. My point was about domestic violence, which is committed overwhelmingly by men on women. An ugly, sordid crime; physically or mentally hurting the person you're supposed to try and protect.

Not that black and white. Many many many men suffer in silence and never report domestic abuse caused by women cos they think they will be laughed at by the police or the court system. This case proves that yet again. A guy has had a laptop thrown at his head and a knife plunged into his leg and the offender has walked away with a slap on the wrist.

I was wondering. I've posted some shite on here down the years that probably did warrant an apology or 5. But not that one tonight.
I thought you were being sarcastic when you said "of course", because your opening post was in that style.

To reiterate (and I did earlier approve of a post that spoke in these terms) severely violent crimes need to be met with the full force of the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.